I research and develop mobile AR and VR enabling technology at Qualcomm.
I am a M.S. graduate of Robotics and Computer Vision (RCV) laboratory at KAIST advised by Prof. In So Kweon. I have received Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering and Business and Technology Management from KAIST. During undergrad, I have worked on several research projects with Prof. Yu-Wing Tai and Prof. Daniel Saakes.
Topics I have worked on so far:
- Object detection and ReID
- Human pose estimation
- Microscopy diagnosis of malaria: segmentation, classification
- Complete Blood Count (CBC): object detection
- Medical image synthesis with GANs
- Road markings and lane recognition
- Cooperative SLAM